Do you love online shopping? There would be many, who do not love to step out for shopping, as the online market is available at their fingertips, where you can buy anything by just clicking some buttons.
Within a very short span of time, e-commerce industry has developed a lot and is now reaching its peak. Saying that it is a booming industry would not be wrong right now.
And a number of people are looking forward to get into this field to make money. If you are someone who is going to start an e-commerce website but is pretty much confused about which platform would be right to choose – you have landed at the right place as we are going to explore about Magento and why is it perfect to kick off an e-commerce website.
- It is SEO Friendly – To embrace success in the e-commerce industry, SEO plays a major role. And Magento development is a kind of platform which is very much SEO friendly. It has been designed in a way where it is very easy to customize various things like URL, meta tags, description, URL, content page, keywords, and the list goes on and on. This platform comes along with HTML sitemaps and Google specific sitemaps for the users.
- Customization is easy to do – Nothing is perfect and that is why we love to go along with the option called customization. At this platform, there are thousands of extensions available, which have been created by Magento developers. And it is one of the biggest advantages which makes Magento differ from other open-source platforms. It does not matter whether you wish to do update or not since updating is very easy and it can even be done by you. All kinds of updates run smoothly on Magento platform. If you do not carry deep pockets and are quite tight on budget, you must choose Magento as Magento development would not let you down.
- Flexibility to bring you out of the confusion –It does not matter what is the size of the company. This platform is loaded with an amazing flexibility and it is all set to go along with flexibility. You are allowed to update innumerable products on your e-commerce site. Apart from it, you may upload catalogs and may take hundreds of orders from your customers without getting any kind of disturbance. In short, Magento development is quite responsive towards your e-commerce site.
- It is the best open source e-commerce development platform – Magento is completely free to modify, use, and install. There are a number of developers who hold knowledge about how to work on Magento. In comparison to other open-source platforms, it is very easy to maintain as well.
- Magneto development is only for e-commerce – Actually, it has been made specifically for e-commerce. It is equipped with the CMS required for running any e-commerce website. This specialization allows Magento to be one of the best tools available to craft out an e-commerce website.
Contributed by Carl Hartley. Carl is a professional Magento developer with 3 years of experience in Magento development. Carl specializes in the monetization of websites, making high ranking and fast loading websites, and working on the security front, especially necessary for eCommerce portals. His expertise is fully leveraged when he meets challenging clients with big projects.